In 1700, the prestigious Hotel of Padua in Italy, at the time going by the name “All’aquila d’oro”, hosted very important people such as Wolfgang Goethe and the Emperors Giuseppe II of Austria and Ferdinando IV of the Two Sicilies. Nowadays, two marble plates, as proof of their stay, can still be seen at the entrance of the hotel. During the Holy Year 1950, the hotel got the present name of “Casa del Pellegrino”. Since then, it has been offering a simple but very warm and professional welcome, assuring in the meantime, a high standard of quality in its services.
One child up to 3 years old, sharing parents' bed stay free. All the other children are considered as adults.